Oh, The Places You'll Go at Burning Man!


When I watched this video, I both laughed and cried, and I thought that most anyone with bipolar disorder would be able to relate to it. I bought the book the video is based on, Oh, The Places You'll Go, by Dr. Seuss, as soon as I became aware of it, and as a teacher, I used to read it to my students. I've always enjoyed the message, but I really love this interpretation. What do you think? Have you been in any of these places? Burning Man has always fascinated me, and now my desire to go is even stronger!

2 comments:

  1. That is an excellent video. I have a friend who has been to Burning Man and I'm going to share it with him. Thanks
    Peace
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that video, and I would really like to go to Burning Man. I'm sure that there's a drug and alcohol free contingent. My favorite line is, "Unslumping yourself is not easily done."

    ReplyDelete